Re: SPAMMING the Homeless Peoples Network and My Mailbox

P. Myers (mpwr@u.washington.edu)
Thu, 2 Apr 1998 17:38:50 -0800 (PST)

Charles, I could have been more clear, I guess: I offered to send more
calls for papers to the *list in general, not you in particular.

Be well.  Pat Myers

"To live dangerously is to live
in the Borderland, where desire,
justice and love meet."