Re: SPAMMING the Homeless Peoples Network

g. nelson (colleen@aa.net)
Thu, 2 Apr 1998 07:40:59 -0800 (PST)

On Thu, 2 Apr 1998, Homeless Reader wrote:

> >This message was brought to you by "Dorsie L. Hathaway"
> ><dorsieh@teleport.com>.
> >To post, send mail to moms@queernet.org
>
> O.K., O.K.  I "think" I am a woman, and my color is "white."  Can I
> "submit"?  I'll bet I'm more "creative" that anyone who cares to negotiate
> the narrow "guidelines" you published!
>
> Signed: Homeless Reader
>
> And, if you don't like this, go SPAM yourself!  (Why are you posting to the
> Homeless Peoples Network?)

Dorsie,

This certainly did not match my definition of spam; I expect that this is
because I usually associate spam with commercial endeavors rather than
presenting creative opportunities to individuals.
Should you want to submit some creative writing for publication, I know of
several sources and would be more than happy to assist.
I expect Pat is posting this information in order to inform people who do
fit into the projects guidelines of an opportunity.

Gwen Nelson