[Hpn] U.S. CONGRESS IMPORTS 182,000 IMMIGRANTS INTO THE USA EVERY MONTH!

William C. Tinker wtinker@verizon.net
Mon, 05 May 2008 07:21:05 -0400

U.S. CONGRESS IMPORTS 182,000 IMMIGRANTS INTO THE USA EVERY MONTH!
May 4
NONE of them have a damn JOB!

30 days, our U.S. Congress imports 182,000 immigrants into the United
States. About 100,000 arrive legally and from 82,000 to 100,000 arrive
illegally each month. They flood our cities at a rate of 2.2 to 2.4 million
annually. Several other sources show greater numbers from visa overstays,
chain migration and anchor babies that never make the population charts.

While the U.S. maintains a stable population via balanced births and deaths
of its own citizens, these immigrants make America the third fastest growing
nation in the world behind China and India.

Jim Motavalli, editor of "The Environmental Magazine" May/June 2008 wrote,
"Destination America: Immigration, The Environment and Big Population
Numbers" stated that the United States via immigration races toward 1
billion people in 90 years.

Most immigrants arrive from third world countries without the ability to
speak English, without job skills and without an education. All of them
arrive without jobs.

The ones that arrive illegally cost American taxpayers, according to the
National Research Center´s economist and financial analyst Edwin Rubenstein,
$346 billion annually, year in and year out. Source:
www.thesocialcontract.com

The 1.2 million immigrants that arrive legally enjoy taxpayer support for
resettlement welfare that I couldn´t find any numbers showing those costs,
but I suspect it´s into the billions of dollars of your money.

One aspect of this massive human armada remains true: every immigrant that
arrives displaces an American citizen from a job or costs an American
taxpayer a lot of money. Every immigrant that arrives brings children that
require ESL and special services like breakfasts, lunches and tutors.
Millions arrive from incompatible cultures that create havoc in local
communities as to religious rituals--practices such as female genital
mutilation, animal sacrifices, rooster fighting, dog fighting and gang wars
such as you saw in Chicago with nine killed and 36 shootings last week.

What makes this invasion more ironic against the citizens of our own
society?

We import enormous numbers of immigrants annually in light of the fact that
we suffer 14 million unemployed Americans. Over 1.5 million Americans walk
our streets homeless and jobless. In excess of 13 million American children
live below the poverty line. A gigantic 47 million Americans cannot afford
health insurance. As reported by NBC´s Brian Williams, 1.2 million American
kids do not graduate from high school annually.

While immigrant numbers pile up on our shores like a human avalanche, our
national debt exceeds $9 trillion. Our consumer debt grows at $2 trillion
while the average credit card debt runs at $9,240.00. Our taxes swirl the
toilet drain at $3 billion a week in Iraq and Afghanistan. We pay $400
million daily on the national debt. Analysts tell us immigrants send $80
billion back to their countries annually in cash transfers. All the while,
illegal aliens do not pay $401 billion in IRS taxes annually as they work
off the books.

All the while, illegal migrants avalanche into our hospitals with their
medical needs, anchor babies and health care-paid by U.S. taxpayers! Because
they escaped health screening at the border, they carry pernicious diseases
from the third world like tuberculosis, leprosy, Chagas disease, hepatitis,
tapeworms, head lice and dozens of other maladies that infect our citizens.

What reasons does Congress present to the American people for this "Human
Katrina"? Where will we escape in our own country after another 20, 40, 50
or 100 million of them arrive in our nation as projected by the latest PEW
report? Why do our U.S. Senators stand by while watching this accelerating
nightmare of 182,000 immigrants added to our country every 30 days?

Is there a single American that demands this massive population overload? Do
you see anyone marching in America´s streets advocating we pile ourselves
higher and deeper in human beings? Is there a strategic plan to handle the
next added 100 million with our current water shortages, environmental
problems, price of gas and horrific crowding in our cities and along our
Interstates?

In a small town in the United States, the mayor said, "It´s not if we´re
going to grow, but how!"

To that, Dr. Albert Bartlett of Colorado University replied, "Regional and
local civic groups are promoting economic development, which is the
politically correct name for growth. Predictably, this will produce more
homeless people, more employed people, more unemployed people, higher
average salaries, more people living below the poverty line, more traffic
congestion, higher parking fees, more school crowding, more crime, more
unhappy neighborhoods, more expensive government, more tax revenue, higher
taxes, more fiscal problems for state and local governments, more tax
limitation measures, more air and water pollution, more water shortages,
higher utility costs, less democracy, more crowded highways, more
unmanageable costs maintaining public infrastructure, higher food costs and
more destruction of the environment."

Bartlett called credentialed growth experts "innumerates", which means the
mathematical equivalent of illiteracy. Anyone that promotes unending growth
fails to understand the basic understanding that after maturity growth
becomes either obesity or cancer. That definition makes President Bush and
all 535 congressional members, save Tom Tancredo of Colorado, Brian Bilbray
of California and Senator Jeff Sessions of Alabama, a bunch of flaming
illiterates.

At what point do we come to terms with the mathematical fact that we cannot
continue importing 182,000 jobless immigrants into this country every 30
days?

It´s up to you to drive this issue to the front burner of our ´illiterate
innumerates´ Senators Obama, Clinton and McCain.

All three of them voted last year to double legal immigration and give
amnesty to all 20 to 30 million illegal aliens while they supported 400,000
annual anchor babies and unending chain migration. Can another word top
´innumerate´ for just how inept these candidates prove themselves?

To take action:

www.numbersusa.com

www.thesocialcontract.com

www.fairus.org

www.proenglish.org

www.capsweb.org

www.vdare.com

William Charles Tinker,Sr.
Founded 11-28-99
New Hampshire Homeless
25 Granite Street
Northfield,N.H. 03276-1640 USA
Advocates,activists for disabled,displaced human rights.
1-603-286-2492
http://www.missingkids.com
http://www.nationalhomeless.org
http://www.newhampshirehomeless.org