[Hpn] Re: US teenagers ruthlessly kill homeless just because they are not humans

William C. Tinker wtinker@verizon.net
Sat, 03 May 2008 10:04:04 -0400

From: Lynn Magnusun Ljmagnuson

Think that guy hit it right on the money ... it is much easier to hurt
someone when we don't think of them as human. Look back at Nazi Germany and
examine some of the tactics used to "dehumanize" Jews, Gypsys, Blacks, Gays,
etc. and you'll see the frightening similarity. There's a name for this and
I heard it in a psychology class once taught by an older Jewish instructor
... but I can say one thing ... the message on the front of one of the
concentration camps really is being played out as we speak and read this:
"Those who forget the past are doomed to relive it".

I may write something on this soon ... very important and very ignored
lesson of history. It has been played out many times in America. How else
could some of us treat our neighbors like they don't exist, or are not even
human. Read some of the literature put out by the various hate groups and
you'll see what I mean. It's really sad and really tragic. It really is time
we start treating one another a lot better. Homeless people ARE human ...
maybe not at the highest level within the hierarchy of humanity .. but
HUMAN.

Lynn Magnuson
New Orleans, LA.

P.S. Feel free to publish this if you wish.

William Charles Tinker,Sr.
Founded 11-28-99
New Hampshire Homeless
25 Granite Street
Northfield,N.H. 03276-1640 USA
Advocates,activists for disabled,displaced human rights.
1-603-286-2492
http://www.missingkids.com
http://www.nationalhomeless.org
http://www.newhampshirehomeless.org