[Hpn] Re: Request for participation

William C. Tinker wtinker@verizon.net
Sat, 15 Mar 2008 02:20:00 -0400

----- Original Message -----
From: "John Young, Homeless Advocate" <hhcocc@peoplepc.com>
To: "William C. Tinker" <wtinker@verizon.net>

 Bill, I would suggest that each States Homeless Council (or whatever name
 they have chosen for themselves) in order to access what is available
within
 each.  Now you may only get the contacts for each of their Coalitions, but
 it is a start.  Here is the email address contact for our State of Florida
 to kick things off for you:  Tom Pierce Executive Director
 Tom_Pierce@dcf.state.fl.us

 John Young, President and Homeless Advocate
 Hunger and Homeless Coalition of Citrus County, Inc

 sandra@asu.edu>
 Sent: Friday, March 14, 2008 7:54 AM