[Hpn] Doing it my way

William C. Tinker wtinker@verizon.net
Thu, 06 Mar 2008 18:16:58 -0500

------=_NextPart_000_034B_01C87FB6.4409FDA0

From: "Richard Tripp" copp777@prodigy.net

Bill

As you are aware I have been fighting for the way the
poor and homeless are treated around the world for the
past 15 years, and I might add even with all I do have
verily touched the surface of the problem the poor and
homeless face on the streets,

 It has been my hope that by writing my story of how I
ended up homeless and ex planing to the public how
they can truly help those in need I've been able to
help those down and out by putting a picture in the
public mind on how I believe the way to really help
those down and out is to personally get involved in
helping the hurting, not just by writing a check but
by getting personally involved with their care.
in keeping with that ideal I have just done a new
radio talk  show that's up on the net and I'd like
everyone to be aware of the show and go listen to it.
the address of the show is www.drcarole.com and then
just press on the radio show link and the show I did
will pop up and start playing. I might add 50% of the
proceeds of the sale of the book{ PLEASE UNDERESTIMATE
ME} goes right back into the Care Of Poor Peoples
org. It is my hope that people on the homeless list
will listen to the show and spread the word about the
book and how I believe they can help the poor and
homeless Richard G Tripp director Care Of Poor People
www.coppinc.com =20

------=_NextPart_000_034B_01C87FB6.4409FDA0

<HTML><HEAD>
charset=3Diso-8859-1">
<STYLE></STYLE>
</HEAD>
<BODY bgColor=3D#ffffff>
<DIV>From: "Richard Tripp" <A=20
href=3D"mailto:copp777@prodigy.net">copp777@prodigy.net</A></DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>Bill</DIV>
<DIV><BR>As you are aware I have been fighting for the way the<BR>poor =
and=20
homeless are treated around the world for the<BR>past 15 years, and I =
might add=20
even with all I do have<BR>verily touched the surface of the problem the =
poor=20
and<BR>homeless face on the streets,<BR><BR>&nbsp;It has been my hope =
that by=20
writing my story of how I<BR>ended up homeless and ex planing to the =
public=20
how<BR>they can truly help those in need I've been able to<BR>help those =
down=20
and out by putting a picture in the<BR>public mind on how I believe the =
way to=20
really help<BR>those down and out is to personally get involved =
in<BR>helping=20
the hurting, not just by writing a check but<BR>by getting personally =
involved=20
with their care.<BR>in keeping with that ideal I have just done a =
new<BR>radio=20
talk&nbsp; show that's up on the net and I'd like<BR>everyone to be =
aware of the=20
show and go listen to it.<BR>the address of the show is <A=20
href=3D"http://www.drcarole.com">www.drcarole.com</A> and then<BR>just =
press on=20
the radio show link and the show I did<BR>will pop up and start playing. =
I might=20
add 50% of the<BR>proceeds of the sale of the book{ PLEASE =
UNDERESTIMATE<BR>ME}=20
goes right back into the Care Of Poor Peoples<BR>org. It is my hope that =
people=20
on the homeless list<BR>will listen to the show and spread the word =
about=20
the<BR>book and how I believe they can help the poor and<BR>homeless =
Richard G=20
Tripp director Care Of Poor People<BR><A=20
href=3D"http://www.coppinc.com">www.coppinc.com</A>&nbsp; <BR></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2><BR></FONT>&nbsp;</DIV></BODY></HTML>

------=_NextPart_000_034B_01C87FB6.4409FDA0--