[Hpn] How about some one posting their bios or news articles

William C. Tinker wtinker@verizon.net
Wed, 05 Mar 2008 17:33:10 -0500

The New Hampshire Homeless Interactive Discussion List was founded on
November 28,1999.We are a diverse volunteer group of empathetic,politically
active citizens from all walks of life who advocate an end to involuntary
homelessness in our life time,and who seek the implementation of permanent
affordable housing equally for all.

We additionally champion other causes including and especially an end to
hate crimes and subtler forms of discrimination on basis of
disability,ethnicity,age,religious beliefs,or sex.

Please understand that we are serious about ending homelessness, and that we
are a interactive group, news discussion,sharing ideas and thoughts on how
to end this cycle of poverty and persons joining should be contributing or
they might be asked as to their motives for joining as our mission is quite
clear.

Thank you and please enjoy the list and sharing your thoughts on how to end
this state,national, and world wide economic sociological dilemma.

William Charles Tinker / Founder 11-28-99

Subscribe or invite a friend to  join us:
newhampshirehomeless-subscribe@topica.com