[Hpn] Re: Homelessworld ~*** Let's fight homelessness by legal means

Blazingstar ruben@blazingstar.org
Fri, 25 Jan 2008 14:43:29 -0800 (PST)

Yeh the law does exist for "a reason": to keep
the rich rich and getting richer while the poor
get poorer and more homeless. Ray Botten was
doing civil disobedience for a worthy cause,
that's all. The crime are those who cause
good-hearted people to lay their lives on the
line for these good causes via civil
disobedience. I for one applaud Mr. Botten for
his initiative and courage. Sometimes it is quite
necessary and the right thing to do, to make a
big stink about the types of injustices Mr.
Botten is protesting. BRAVO! ruben botello

--- "William C. Tinker" <wtinker@verizon.net>

http://www.owensoundsuntimes.com/ArticleDisplay.aspx?e=873353

Love~Compassion~Charity   http://www.justgive.org/
  Ruben @ http://www.blazingstar.org