[Hpn] We all get our share hate mails,like this one Governor Lynch

William C. Tinker wtinker@verizon.net
Thu, 03 Jan 2008 06:48:23 -0500

------=_NextPart_000_0045_01C84DD4.A2A75560

No Citizenship Requirement is Needed on New Hampshire's New ID Cards
Posted on January 3, 2008 by mpinkeyes=20

http://mpinkeyes.wordpress.com:80/2008/01/03/no-citizenship-requirement-i=
s-needed-on-new-hampshires-new-id-cards/
 The state house got back to business yesterday, and on the first day =
they passed a bill that would create a non-driver's ID card.=20

  The House also passed a bill establishing a non-driver photo ID card =
for homeless residents and others, such as recently released inmates. =
The Department of Safety would issue the cards. The House committee =
recommending the bill said it will help those without drivers licenses =
to find jobs.

 Okay, I will accept that. What could possibly be wrong with creating =
this new non-driver's ID card? I'll even accept the premise that New =
Hampshire streets are filled with all these homeless people and ex-cons =
that need our help, because that isn't what pisses me off about this =
bill. But before I get to what irritates the hell out of me. let me ask =
one question. Who pays for these ID cards to be issued? Surely the =
homeless people aren't going to pay. Here is the part that annoys me:

  but the House killed a move to require citizenship information on =
drivers licenses and non-driver IDs.

 Come one come all! New Hampshire is about to issue photo ID cards for =
all. You don't need to be a citizen. Wonderful. Now I am outraged. But =
did you notice the kicker in that last statement, it also includes no =
citizenship proof to obtain driver's licenses. When the hell are these =
people going to learn? How can they believe this is a good idea? This =
little information was buried at the end of this article. The bill now =
goes to the senate, and then to the governor's desk.

 I am to dumbfouded to write any more right now. I am going to work now, =
but at least I know while I am there, the bums will be able to buy their =
wine and show an ID card while I am out earning a living.

GOVERNOR LYNCH I DEMAND YOU STOP THIS.

------=_NextPart_000_0045_01C84DD4.A2A75560

<HTML><HEAD>
charset=3Diso-8859-1">
<STYLE></STYLE>
</HEAD>
<BODY bgColor=3D#ffffff>
<DIV>
<H2><A=20
title=3D"No Citizenship Requirement is Needed on New Hampshire=92s New =
ID&nbsp;Cards"=20
href=3D"http://mpinkeyes.wordpress.com/2008/01/03/no-citizenship-requirem=
ent-is-needed-on-new-hampshires-new-id-cards/"=20
rel=3Dbookmark><FONT color=3D#105cb6>No Citizenship Requirement is =
Needed on New=20
Hampshire=92s New ID&nbsp;Cards</FONT></A></H2>
<DIV class=3Dpostinfo>Posted on <SPAN class=3Dpostdate><FONT =
color=3D#a12a2a>January=20
3, 2008</FONT></SPAN> by mpinkeyes </DIV>
<DIV class=3Dpostinfo>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV class=3Dpostinfo><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2><A=20
href=3D"http://mpinkeyes.wordpress.com:80/2008/01/03/no-citizenship-requi=
rement-is-needed-on-new-hampshires-new-id-cards/">http://mpinkeyes.wordpr=
ess.com:80/2008/01/03/no-citizenship-requirement-is-needed-on-new-hampshi=
res-new-id-cards/</A></FONT></DIV>
<DIV class=3Dentry>
<DIV class=3Dsnap_preview>
<P>&nbsp;The state house got back to business yesterday, and on the =
first day=20
they passed a bill that would create a non-driver=92s ID card.&nbsp;</P>
<BLOCKQUOTE>
  <P>The House also passed a bill establishing a non-driver photo ID =
card for=20
  homeless residents and others, such as recently released inmates. The=20
  Department of Safety would issue the cards. The House committee =
recommending=20
  the bill said it will help those without drivers licenses to find=20
jobs.</P></BLOCKQUOTE>
<P>&nbsp;Okay, I will accept that. What could possibly be wrong with =
creating=20
this new non-driver=92s ID card? I=92ll even accept the premise that New =
Hampshire=20
streets are filled with all these homeless people and ex-cons that need =
our=20
help, because that isn=92t what pisses me off about this bill. But =
before I get to=20
what irritates the hell out of me. let me ask one question. Who pays for =
these=20
ID cards to be issued? Surely the homeless people aren=92t going to pay. =
Here is=20
the part that annoys me:</P>
<BLOCKQUOTE>
  <P>but the House killed a move to require citizenship information on =
drivers=20
  licenses and non-driver IDs.</P></BLOCKQUOTE>
<P>&nbsp;Come one come all! New Hampshire is about to issue&nbsp;photo =
ID=20
cards&nbsp;for all. You don=92t need to be a citizen. Wonderful. Now I =
am=20
outraged. But did you notice the kicker in that last statement, it also =
includes=20
no citizenship proof to obtain driver=92s licenses. When the hell are =
these people=20
going to learn? How can they believe this is a good idea? This little=20
information was buried at the end of<A=20
href=3D"http://unionleader.com/article.aspx?headline=3DConstruction+zone+=
speeding+fine+hiked&amp;articleId=3D3a407343-2f2f-4491-a1b6-b31e6bd61f94"=
><FONT=20
color=3D#105cb6> this </FONT></A>article. The bill now goes to the =
senate, and=20
then to the governor=92s desk.</P>
<P>&nbsp;I am to dumbfouded to write any more right now. I am going to =
work now,=20
but at least I know while I am there, the bums will be able to buy their =
wine=20
and show an ID card&nbsp;while I am out earning a living.</P>
<P><STRONG>GOVERNOR LYNCH I DEMAND YOU STOP =
THIS.</STRONG></P></DIV></DIV></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2><BR></FONT></DIV></BODY></HTML>

------=_NextPart_000_0045_01C84DD4.A2A75560--