[Hpn] Re: 11th Annual Homelessness Marathon 14-Hour National Radio & Internet Broadcast Starts on Wed., 2/20th at 7PM ET; + Broadcast Schedule

Morgan W. Brown morganbrown@gmail.com
Mon, 18 Feb 2008 12:06:36 -0500

Headline: WGDR 91.1 FM in Plainfield, VT will be airing the 11th
annual homelessness marathon from Wed., 8PM to Thurs., 1AM and I will
be in studio from 9PM to 1AM.

Have recently gotten off the phone after receiving an e-mail from the
new station manager of WGDR FM ( http://www.wgdr.org/ ) in nearby
Plainfield, VT of their interest on doing four hours of the
homelessness marathon from 9PM to 1AM with me at the studio helping to
provide a local angle, first with Joseph Gainza from 9PM to 11PM and
then Greg Hooker, the station manager, from 11PM to 1AM, when he plans
to close up. Greg says the station also has wifi (wireless Internet),
so I intend to bring my laptop along and, if I have the time and am
able to get online alright, I may even do a little "live blogging"
from the station to the homelessness marathon blog; otherwise I will
wait until I get back to my homebase to do so.

Morgan