[Hpn] Re: Hate Crimes Against Homeless People

William C. Tinker wtinker@verizon.net
Sat, 16 Feb 2008 23:52:17 -0500

------=_NextPart_000_008F_01C870F6.F626C1E0

From: Lynn Magnuson Ljmagnuson@aol.com=20

Hitler said something along the lines of "to wage a way, you need an =
enemy both in a person and an idea". I'll research it and send you the =
exact quote, but that's the substance of it. I believe he wrote in in =
Mein Komph (My Life) during World War Two. Need I say more .... =
unfortunately, he was right! Every time the laws are passed =
criminalizing homelessness it's like society is saying "these folks are =
garbage, expendable, worthless" (enemy in the idea) and sends a signal =
to those in society that it is okay to harm them because they are =
"garbage, expendable, worthless (enemy in the person). Do WE really need =
to follow the example of someone like Adolf Hitler?? That is HIS idea =
I'm quoting ...

And YES, you can post this to the Group! In fact, I hope you will ...

Our prison system has elements of this idea in it, our criminal justice =
system and to some extent, even our military which is SUPPOSED to =
"support and defend the Constitution of the United States"! Okay folks =
... now go out and read Hitler's book and get back on the blogs and tell =
me how many OTHER ideas of his that have seeped into the American pysche =
?????

Sorry if this seems scary ... but really, this seems scary!

Lynn in New Orleans

New Hampshire Homeless
Founded 11-28-99
25 Granite Street
Northfield,N.H. 03276-1640 USA
Advocates,activists for disabled,displaced human rights.
1-603-286-2492
http://www.missingkids.com
http://www.nationalhomeless.org
http://www.newhampshirehomeless.org
newhampshirehomeless-subscribe@topica.com

------=_NextPart_000_008F_01C870F6.F626C1E0

<HTML><HEAD>
charset=3Diso-8859-1">
<STYLE></STYLE>
</HEAD>
<BODY bgColor=3D#ffffff>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>From: Lynn Magnuson <A=20
href=3D"mailto:Ljmagnuson@aol.com">Ljmagnuson@aol.com</A> </FONT></DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>Hitler said something along the lines of "to wage a way, you need =
an enemy=20
both in a person and an idea". I'll research it and send you the exact =
quote,=20
but that's the substance of it. I believe he wrote in in Mein Komph (My =
Life)=20
during World War Two. Need I say more .... unfortunately, he was right! =
Every=20
time the laws are passed criminalizing homelessness it's like society is =
saying=20
"these folks are garbage, expendable,&nbsp;worthless" (enemy in the =
idea) and=20
sends a signal to those in society that it is okay to harm them because =
they are=20
"garbage, expendable, worthless (enemy in the person). Do WE really need =
to=20
follow the example of someone like Adolf Hitler?? That is HIS idea I'm =
quoting=20
...</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>And YES, you can post this to the Group! In fact, I hope you will =
...</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>Our prison system has elements of this idea in it, our criminal =
justice=20
system and to some extent, even our military which is SUPPOSED to =
"support and=20
defend the Constitution of the United States"! Okay folks ... now go out =
and=20
read Hitler's book and get back on the blogs and tell me how many OTHER =
ideas of=20
his that have seeped into the American pysche ?????</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>Sorry if this seems scary ... but really, this seems scary!</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>Lynn in New Orleans</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2><BR>New Hampshire Homeless<BR>Founded=20
11-28-99<BR>25 Granite Street<BR>Northfield,N.H. 03276-1640=20
USA<BR>Advocates,activists for disabled,displaced human=20
rights.<BR>1-603-286-2492<BR><A=20
href=3D"http://www.missingkids.com">http://www.missingkids.com</A><BR><A =

href=3D"http://www.nationalhomeless.org">http://www.nationalhomeless.org<=
/A><BR><A=20