[Hpn] Re: [homelessness-poverty] Fw: Please Sign Petition!

William C. Tinker wtinker@verizon.net
Wed, 06 Feb 2008 19:39:29 -0500

We need to look at and  see all aspects of bills and petitions and  be able
to  chose  our selves not be told what to do  or bullied into  signing or
not signing anything.

I agree on some things you say, but again we need  a wake up call thats
allowed  to give input  that  stirs the mire and   raises a stench.

Life is not easy no are we likely to end homelessness as we  know it because
we got too many people  feeding at the trough  and spending all the  real
money  before homeless are helped!

Take a look at Prez Bushs 2002 plan  He wanted to end homelessness in 10
Years....hahaha  but read further in his budget you will see he also was
cutting out 800,000 HUD  low income housing  grants too.

Now we got Philip F. Mangano running around country touting a 10 year
homeless plan thats doing nothing bur soliciting more funds to  the shelter
providers in stead of  making affordable housing built  for homeless,and
only 6-8 cents on each dollar  goes directly towards a homeless persons
welfare or housing  how in  hell can this end homelessness?.

Oh yes and please take a look at this years budget  Prez Bush is  cutting
back on all our medicare  health  benefits I am severely  hit with this as I
am on 12 maintenance medications to live daily and  I have COPD  CHF which
require RX Brand medications  but if you check Part D  its all gone  generic
so we must fight to live and get prior authoriztion for medications
medically needed to live!

William Charles Tinker, Sr.

New Hampshire Homeless
Founded 11-28-99
25 Granite Street
Northfield,N.H. 03276-1640 USA
Advocates,activists for disabled,displaced human rights.
1-603-286-2492
http://www.missingkids.com
http://www.nationalhomeless.org
http://www.newhampshirehomeless.org