[Hpn] NCAP New e-mail addres and news

William C. Tinker wtinker@verizon.net
Fri, 27 Jul 2007 15:58:13 -0400

------=_NextPart_000_0023_01C7D066.EFB69370

----- Original Message -----=20
From: Daniel Dufresne=20

Our coalition now has a new e-mail address, if you need to reach us or =
want to send us some articles, please send your e-mails at =
ncap01@gmail.com.

Our founder is now in Laval Qc and will be working on getting our =
chapter in this city going and as well will be working on the Montreal =
chapter. We do need to find someone to take over the Calgary chapter so =
if anyone know anybody who maybe interested to take the duty, ask them =
to send an e-mail to me at ncap01@gmail.com

In solidarity

Daniel
------=_NextPart_000_0023_01C7D066.EFB69370

<HTML><HEAD>
charset=3Diso-8859-1">
<STYLE></STYLE>
</HEAD>
<BODY bgColor=3D#ffffff>
<DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV style=3D"FONT: 10pt arial">----- Original Message -----=20
<DIV style=3D"BACKGROUND: #e4e4e4; font-color: black"><B>From:</B> <A=20
title=3Dncap01@gmail.com href=3D"mailto:ncap01@gmail.com">Daniel =
Dufresne</A>=20
</DIV></DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>Our coalition now has a new e-mail address, if you need to reach us =
or want=20
to send us some articles, please send your e-mails at <A=20
href=3D"mailto:ncap01@gmail.com">ncap01@gmail.com</A>.</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>Our founder is now in Laval Qc and will be working on getting our =
chapter=20
in this city going and as well will be working on the Montreal chapter. =
We do=20
need to find someone to take over the Calgary chapter so if anyone know =
anybody=20
who maybe interested to take the duty, ask them to send an e-mail to me =
at <A=20
href=3D"mailto:ncap01@gmail.com">ncap01@gmail.com</A></DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>In solidarity</DIV>