[Hpn] Franklin restaurant to offer free holiday dinner for second year

William C. Tinker wtinker@verizon.net
Fri, 21 Dec 2007 16:41:23 -0500

------=_NextPart_000_0005_01C843F0.529DBB60

http://www.citizen.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=3D/20071220/GJNEWS02/410=
138297/-1/CITIZEN

Franklin restaurant to offer free holiday dinner for second year

      By GAIL OBER
      gober@citizen.com
    =20

Article Date: Thursday, December 20, 2007
For the second consecutive year, Arianna's Restaurant will hold a free =
community Christmas Dinner on Sunday from 1 p.m. to 5 p.m.

Owner Mary Ann Adams said she opened her restaurant in 2006 after taking =
a severance package from Polyclad when it closed earlier in the year. As =
a way of giving back to the community, she held a similar dinner last =
year.

"Everybody was so thankful last year we decided to do it again," said =
Adams who added that this year even more volunteers have stepped forward =
to help. "I have a lot of really nice customers."

Adams said Santa Claus will be on hand and people should bring cameras =
to take pictures of their children with Santa. She said they will have =
some small gifts to distribute to the younger children.

She said they are serving the usual holiday fare - turkey and ham, =
mashed potatoes, veggies, and "all the good stuff."

------=_NextPart_000_0005_01C843F0.529DBB60

<HTML><HEAD>
charset=3Diso-8859-1">
<STYLE></STYLE>
</HEAD>
<BODY bgColor=3D#ffffff>
<DIV>
<DIV id=3Darticletextsize>
<DIV id=3Darticletextheader><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2><A=20
href=3D"http://www.citizen.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=3D/20071220/GJNE=
WS02/410138297/-1/CITIZEN">http://www.citizen.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?A=
ID=3D/20071220/GJNEWS02/410138297/-1/CITIZEN</A></FONT></DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>Franklin restaurant to offer free holiday dinner for second =
year</DIV>
<SCRIPT>
document.title =3D =
unescape("Franklin%20restaurant%20to%20offer%20free%20holiday%20dinner%20=
for%20second%20year") + " - Fosters";
</SCRIPT>
<BR>
<TABLE>
  <TBODY>
  <TR vAlign=3Dtop>
    <TD>
      <DIV id=3Darticletextsize>By GAIL OBER<BR><A=20
      =
href=3D"mailto:gober@citizen.com">gober@citizen.com</A><BR></DIV></TD></T=
R></TBODY></TABLE>
<DIV id=3Darticletextsize>Article Date: Thursday, December 20, =
2007</DIV>
<DIV id=3Darticletextsize>
<P>For the second consecutive year, Arianna's Restaurant will hold a =
free=20
community Christmas Dinner on Sunday from 1 p.m. to 5 p.m.<BR><BR>Owner =
Mary Ann=20
Adams said she opened her restaurant in 2006 after taking a severance =
package=20
from Polyclad when it closed earlier in the year. As a way of giving =
back to the=20
community, she held a similar dinner last year.<BR><BR>"Everybody was so =

thankful last year we decided to do it again," said Adams who added that =
this=20
year even more volunteers have stepped forward to help. "I have a lot of =
really=20
nice customers."<BR><BR>Adams said Santa Claus will be on hand and =
people should=20
bring cameras to take pictures of their children with Santa. She said =
they will=20
have some small gifts to distribute to the younger children.<BR><BR>She =
said=20
they are serving the usual holiday fare =97 turkey and ham, mashed =
potatoes,=20
veggies, and "all the good=20
stuff."<BR></P></DIV></DIV><!-- Article.pbo END --></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2><BR></FONT></DIV></BODY></HTML>

------=_NextPart_000_0005_01C843F0.529DBB60--