[Hpn] Haven needs meat products to feed the homeless

William C. Tinker wtinker@verizon.net
Sun, 29 Apr 2007 14:39:22 -0400

------=_NextPart_000_000E_01C78A6C.2D33A990

Haven needs meat products to feed the homeless

Submitted by Haven of Rest=20

http://battlecreekenquirer.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=3D/20070429/LIFE=
STYLE08/704290311

      The Haven of Rest is in need of meat for our food service, such as =
frozen chicken, beef, pork or fish. The Haven's kitchen relies on the =
donations of the community to make creative and nutritious meals for the =
over 100 men, women, children and families staying at the Haven. The =
Haven serves homeless individuals 24 hours a day, 365 days a year and is =
asking the community to continue their assistance through donations of =
meat.=20

      "We truly need the support of the community to help pack our =
freezers with meat," said Executive Director Elaine Hunsicker. "Our =
donations are cyclical and at this time meat is really needed to provide =
nutritious and filling meals for our clients."=20

      To donate meat of food products to the Haven, simply bring your =
donation to the Haven (148 E. Michigan Ave.). Meat products such as =
chicken, beef, pork or fish is truly appreciated. This food will go a =
long way to feeding the over 100 homeless individuals in our programs. =
Staff will assist you in directing and bringing donations directly to =
the storage area. If you have any questions, please visit the Haven's =
website at www.thehavenbc.org, or call 269-965-1148.=20

      The Haven is a faith-based, nonprofit human service organization =
serving the needs of homeless men, women and children in Battle Creek =
and the surrounding communities. The mission of The Haven is to proclaim =
the Good News of Jesus Christ so that all may experience God's love. =
Clothe, feed and Shelter the homeless in the name of Christ. Disciple =
individuals to become spiritually, physically, and emotionally =
functional, and able to live optimally within God's Kingdom and the =
community
    =20

------=_NextPart_000_000E_01C78A6C.2D33A990

<HTML><HEAD>
charset=3Diso-8859-1">
<STYLE></STYLE>
</HEAD>
<BODY bgColor=3D#ffffff>
<DIV><SPAN class=3Dheadline>Haven needs meat products to feed the=20
homeless</SPAN></DIV><SPAN class=3Dheadline></SPAN>
<DIV><BR><SPAN class=3Dbyline><I>Submitted by Haven of Rest</I> =
</SPAN></DIV>
<DIV><SPAN class=3Dbyline><BR></SPAN><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2><A=20
href=3D"http://battlecreekenquirer.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=3D/20070=
429/LIFESTYLE08/704290311">http://battlecreekenquirer.com/apps/pbcs.dll/a=
rticle?AID=3D/20070429/LIFESTYLE08/704290311</A></FONT><BR></DIV>
<DIV>
<TABLE cellSpacing=3D0 cellPadding=3D0 width=3D"100%" border=3D0>
  <TBODY>
  <TR>
    <TD vAlign=3Dtop><!-- ARTICLE BODYTEXT --><!--ARTICLE TEXT--><SPAN=20
      class=3Dbodytext>
      <P>The Haven of Rest is in need of meat for our food service, such =
as=20
      frozen chicken, beef, pork or fish. The Haven's kitchen relies on =
the=20
      donations of the community to make creative and nutritious meals =
for the=20
      over 100 men, women, children and families staying at the Haven. =
The Haven=20
      serves homeless individuals 24 hours a day, 365 days a year and is =
asking=20
      the community to continue their assistance through donations of =
meat.=20
      <P>"We truly need the support of the community to help pack our =
freezers=20
      with meat," said Executive Director Elaine Hunsicker. "Our =
donations are=20
      cyclical and at this time meat is really needed to provide =
nutritious and=20
      filling meals for our clients."=20
      <P>To donate meat of food products to the Haven, simply bring your =

      donation to the Haven (148 E. Michigan Ave.). Meat products such =
as=20
      chicken, beef, pork or fish is truly appreciated. This food will =
go a long=20
      way to feeding the over 100 homeless individuals in our programs. =
Staff=20
      will assist you in directing and bringing donations directly to =
the=20
      storage area. If you have any questions, please visit the Haven's =
website=20
      at <A href=3D"http://www.thehavenbc.org/"=20
      target=3D_blank>www.thehavenbc.org</A>, or call 269-965-1148. </P>
      <P>The Haven is a faith-based, nonprofit human service =
organization=20
      serving the needs of homeless men, women and children in Battle =
Creek and=20
      the surrounding communities. The mission of The Haven is to =
proclaim the=20
      Good News of Jesus Christ so that all may experience God's love. =
Clothe,=20
      feed and Shelter the homeless in the name of Christ. Disciple =
individuals=20
      to become spiritually, physically, and emotionally functional, and =
able to=20
      live optimally within God's Kingdom and the=20
  community</P></SPAN></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></DIV>

------=_NextPart_000_000E_01C78A6C.2D33A990--