[Hpn] THIRD ANNUAL HIKE FOR THE HOMELESS

Sun, 25 Sep 2005 10:59:44 -0400

THIRD ANNUAL HIKE FOR THE HOMELESS, will be held at Mount Major in Alton.

Sponsored by My Friend's Place. Registration takes place from 10 a.m. to 1
p.m. at the Sunflower Trailer in the Mt. Major parking lot.

Individuals and teams are being recruited for this hike to Mount Major,
elevation 1,786 feet. A hike to the summit of Mt. Major is 1.8 miles and
takes roughly 1 hour. Now in their 17th year, thousands of homeless people
have called My Friend's Place their home.

My Friend's Place also operates six transitional housing units at scattered
sites in Dover. For information, contact executive director Bob O'Connell at
749-3017 or e-mail  MFP368@aol.com.

William Charles Tinker

New Hampshire Homeless  / Founded 11-28-99
25 Granite Street
Northfield,N.H. 03276-1640  USA
Advocates,activists for disabled,displaced human rights.
1-603-286-2492
http://www.missingkids.com
http://www.nationalhomeless.org
http://www.newhampshirehomeless.org