[Hpn] SOS NEED IMMEDIATE HOUSING FOR 4 humans and 3 pets

Sat, 17 Sep 2005 13:51:56 -0400

***Please Read And Contact Joel Merritz Directly at email or telephone
number***

To anyone that has housing available.

Thank-you!

In The Struggle
Bill
 The phone number is 927- 4937 and it is myself, my wife and my 2 kids are
with me on weekends and vacations and with my first wife the rest of the
time.  We can handle around $800.00 a month for rent and yes you have my
permission to contact folks regarding me.

 My situation is a little long winded but I will try to keep it short.

 We took over a business here in South Sutton for a couple who promised to
lease or help us buy it. we got the business doing well and they changed
their minds and want to keep it and are making it virtually impossible to
live and survive here. Because there is no paperwork between us I am
basically screwed.

 I am starting a new job Monday and as soon as the owners discover that we
will be fired and thrown out.

 We have no money, no savings and the stress of this situation is literally
taking a physical toll on me.
 So if you have any ideas or know someone who might be able to help I would
be eternally greatful.

I have been trying to work with the agencies available but I seem to be
either too poor or not poor enough and I havent found a landlord that is
willing to accept our dog and 2 cats. I can find cat friendly or dog
friendly but not both and the apts available in our price range are very
small and definitely not adequate for when my kids are with me.

Needless to say I am at my wits end so again any help would be greatly
appreciated.
              Thanks,
               Joel Merritz snowski2020@tds.net

William Charles Tinker

New Hampshire Homeless  / Founded 11-28-99
25 Granite Street
Northfield,N.H. 03276-1640  USA
Advocates,activists for disabled,displaced human rights.
1-603-286-2492
http://www.missingkids.com
http://www.nationalhomeless.org
http://www.newhampshirehomeless.org