[Hpn] Welcome to the land of the free. (if I offended anyone here, you must be one of the lazy asses, I don't apologize for the truth. No one gave the rest of us who made a living anything, we worked hard for it)

Sat, 17 Sep 2005 01:16:03 -0400

------=_NextPart_000_016E_01C5BB25.5EFC6330

------=_NextPart_001_016F_01C5BB25.5EFC6330

----- Original Message -----=20
From: Jill Kinder jock@netscope.net
Sent: Friday, September 16, 2005 10:17 PM
Subject: Fwd: Welcome to the land of the free. (if I offended anyone =
here, you must be one of the lazy asses, I don't apologize for the =
truth. No one gave the rest of us who made a living anything, we worked =
hard for it)=20

------=_NextPart_001_016F_01C5BB25.5EFC6330

<HTML><HEAD>
charset=3Diso-8859-1">
<STYLE></STYLE>
</HEAD>
<BODY bgColor=3D#ffffff>
<DIV>----- Original Message ----- </DIV>
<DIV style=3D"FONT: 10pt arial">
<DIV style=3D"BACKGROUND: #e4e4e4; font-color: black"><B>From:</B> <A=20
title=3Dhokiemom24641@yahoo.com =
href=3D"mailto:hokiemom24641@yahoo.com">Jill=20
Kinder</A> <STRONG><A=20
href=3D"mailto:jock@netscope.net">jock@netscope.net</A></STRONG></DIV>
<DIV><B>Sent:</B> Friday, September 16, 2005 10:17 PM</DIV>
<DIV><B>Subject:</B> Fwd: Welcome to the land of the free. (if I =
offended anyone=20
here, you must be one of the lazy asses, I don't apologize for the =
truth. No one=20
gave the rest of us who made a living anything, we worked hard for it)=20
</DIV></DIV>
<DIV><BR></DIV>
<DIV><BR><BR>&nbsp;</DIV></BODY></HTML>

------=_NextPart_001_016F_01C5BB25.5EFC6330--

------=_NextPart_000_016E_01C5BB25.5EFC6330
	filename="Welcome to the land of the free. (if I offended anyone here,  you must be one of the lazy asses, I don't apologize for the truth. No  one gave the rest of us who made a living anything, we worked hard for  it) .eml"