[Hpn] HELPING

Sat, 3 Sep 2005 22:25:18 -0400

------=_NextPart_000_0039_01C5B0D6.5D9D3180

----- Original Message -----=20
From: Ljmagnuson@aol.com=20
September 03, 2005 10:14 PM

Hello Again;

    I'm on my way into the area to try and help. A few minutes ago, I =
posted a story from an international newsgroup, commenting on the =
situation. I'm going to try and help as many people as I can. If YOU =
wish to join me, email me privately so we can talk and get this thing =
going. People are dying, babies are dying, and every part of my being =
cries for justice ...
Let me know if you will go. I'm in Naples, headed North, at this very =
moment. If there are any ham radio operators among you reading this, let =
me know that to as communications is OUT and you may be needed.

Lynn Magnuson, WB7PTR
Homestead, FL.

------=_NextPart_000_0039_01C5B0D6.5D9D3180

<HTML><HEAD>
charset=3Diso-8859-1">
<STYLE></STYLE>
</HEAD>
<BODY id=3Drole_body style=3D"FONT-SIZE: 10pt; COLOR: #000000; =
FONT-FAMILY: Arial"=20
bottomMargin=3D7 bgColor=3D#ffffff leftMargin=3D7 topMargin=3D7 =
rightMargin=3D7>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV style=3D"FONT: 10pt arial">----- Original Message -----=20
<DIV style=3D"BACKGROUND: #e4e4e4; font-color: black"><B>From:</B> <A=20
title=3DLjmagnuson@aol.com =
href=3D"mailto:Ljmagnuson@aol.com">Ljmagnuson@aol.com</A>=20
</DIV>
<DIV>September 03, 2005 10:14 PM</DIV>
<DIV><BR>&nbsp;</DIV></DIV><FONT id=3Drole_document face=3DArial =
color=3D#000000=20
size=3D2>
<DIV>Hello Again;</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;I'm on my way into the area to try and =
help. A few=20
minutes ago, I posted a story from an international newsgroup, =
commenting on the=20
situation. I'm going to try and help as many people as I can. If YOU =
wish to=20
join me, email me privately so we can talk and get this thing going. =
People are=20
dying, babies are dying, and every part of my being cries for justice =
...</DIV>
<DIV>Let me know if you will go. I'm in Naples, headed North, at this =
very=20
moment. If there are any ham radio operators among you reading this, let =
me know=20
that to as communications is OUT and you may be needed.</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>Lynn Magnuson, WB7PTR</DIV>
<DIV>Homestead, FL.</DIV></FONT>
<P>