[Hpn] Going Inside for the Winter Starting Today (Until Spring 2006): No Longer Homeless for the Time Being

Morgan W. Brown morganbrown@gmail.com
Sat, 22 Oct 2005 13:32:23 -0400

Just received word that the potential arrangement I had to Winter
again come November 1st, like I did last year from December 1st (2004)
to the end of May (2005), has been moved up and , as a result, I am
going inside until sometime in the Spring of 2006 beginning today.

[Morgan throws his hands up and get up and dances a jig to celebrate;
figuratively speaking anyway, will do it later when no one will wonder
what is wrong with me and I am not on the computer]

:-) [smile]

Morgan  morganbrown@gmail.com
Morgan W. Brown
Montpelier Vermont USA
Norsehorse's Home Turf:
http://norsehorses-turf.blogspot.com

Beyond Vermont State Hospital (VSH) blog
http://beyond-vsh.blogspot.com/
Mental Health Matters in Vermont

Chat Live & Privately (i.e., one on one) with Morgan:
http://norsehorse.chatango.com
(whenever I am online and logged into Chatango anyway)