[Hpn] Re: (AP) Fabricated News Unclescams new digs

unclescam unclescam@buskers.org
Fri, 17 Jun 2005 01:49:18 -0400 (EDT)

now that's a great example ov advocating for not against.
every sunday we hold a beautifull booger contest to find a mate for
nostrildamus. the only working booger in america. nos has a seven room
apartment in the nasal passages of deacon blue.
where's my housing advocate....fabricating invisible affordable housing?