[Hpn] Extreme Heat Is Hard On Persons Homeless

unclescam unclescam@buskers.org
Fri, 17 Jun 2005 01:39:56 -0400 (EDT)

messed up again
do you know god's name so i could be carefull not to piss him off?
i mean he's in my heart, not my ears.
his spirit moves me not his voice
he saves my soul, not my ears
i'm pretty sure george bush is not gods name.
oh and all have sinned and come short of the glory of    you got it    god
where's my housing god?