[Hpn] Re: (AP) Fabricated News Unclescams new digs

unclescam unclescam@buskers.org
Thu, 16 Jun 2005 21:02:51 -0400 (EDT)

does this go with the fabricated news?
how much is reality
nh jail population explodes
junkiies and drunks sent to jail in record numbers instead of treatment
which was cut
the families with children that make up 75-85 % of the homeless weren't
the ones dying before. and there's more of them this year than last.
getting a picture?
i forgot nothing. you bragged on your drug and alcohol abuse. you were
proud of your degenerate life. this lead to your ifirmities, not work or
cold snowy nh.
6 years and you're 5 years older than me? i been doin this 30 years
longer than you and gauge my efforts a failure cause there's more
homeless now than last year. you're a success? i don't care about your
lifestyle houseless dyin. that's your personal red wagon. you put em in
jail or send em out of state. (had three of em i know in cambridge all
winter) how many died in stir?

make up some more stuff maybe you'll be more believable.