[Hpn] Re: (AP) Fabricated News Unclescams new digs

unclescam unclescam@buskers.org
Thu, 16 Jun 2005 10:15:03 -0400 (EDT)

where's my housing advocate?
all i have is this addled government sponge.
break those chains. "live free or die" is your home state's motto.
when will you stop taking the masters' money and become a free
human? you can't serve the people and the masters.