[Hpn] Extreme Heat Is Hard On Persons Homeless

unclescam unclescam@buskers.org
Wed, 15 Jun 2005 22:47:27 -0400 (EDT)

amen brother,
  i happen to be a practicing budhist/christian/maoist and find that the
exclusionary prayer to only one god is ok if futility is the watch tower.
try wondering why the lord jesus is in cahoots with the republican
leadership that cuts the money to homeless folk who follow the same cat,
and call it compassionate conservatism.i can't say, evil "one",
though. i count 5 million more "evil" voters in this last election.
most professing to this same "father" thier compassion for the less
well off than they. praying and professing thier good intentions fall
short of the glory of god. faith without works is negligence of
compassion.