[Hpn] Extreme Heat Is Hard On Persons Homeless

unclescam unclescam@buskers.org
Tue, 14 Jun 2005 20:59:32 -0400 (EDT)

bill,
 i gotta ask, how many times has this fella posted to hpn. the first time
i saw ray's quote was in a forward from you. are you runnin a bush on
us, manufacturing enemies? seems he only writes to you.