Fw: [Hpn] Partnership To Service Needs Of The Homeless

unclescam unclescam@buskers.org
Wed, 8 Jun 2005 23:38:32 -0400 (EDT)

bill
  hate crimes are bogus emotional self interest ploys to missdirect the
attention of the masses.
why i commit the crime is unimportant to the law. the law. hate crime
laws are not constitionally
sound, as there is no equal protection. freedom of speech. you can't
legislate thought. who are the thought police? why do you assume shawn
lied. i know several racist homeless folks. aren't yiou
as bigoted as the next human? it's just what you don't treat
respectfully in your fellow humans.
individually and collectively. why i beat you is immaterial. a sop to the
need of closure. .