[Hpn] SPAMING IS ILLEAGAL

unclescam unclescam@buskers.org
Tue, 7 Jun 2005 19:15:34 -0400 (EDT)

a searching human being?
i will attest tha the administrator to this list is unresponsive. the
unsubscribe portion is not functioning as an automatic
subscription deleter as it should. spamming as you call it has to do with
business, not personal vitriol, thus not covered in the legal realm.

our fellow traveler should try this address. there are no guarantees but
i'm told it works. someone may be of service.
dave ndeb excuse and forward to hpn my last post i sent without changeing
the to