[Hpn] Trinity Church Volunteer Stole Over $100,000.00

unclescam unclescam@buskers.org
Tue, 7 Jun 2005 12:25:55 -0400 (EDT)

yes the theft is hard, and the credit card bills,...
how did she get credit if she was poor is a puzzler.....
maybe i was mistaken in my analysis
perhaps the social construct under which she was reared was
corrupt and the ideal was to get rich. religion
based on the size of the temple not the souls of the faithfull.
the only sin to capital is to lose it.
the soul of america has long belonged to capital.
as the heart lungs and genitalia to the health insurance biz.

as to the audit perhaps there were other human frailties as well.
the press is not to good at telling a complete story in one edition.
most churches(daddy was a preacher) are peyton place to degrees,
as are most human groupings. we do what makes us feel good.