[Hpn] Trinity Church Volunteer Stole Over $100,000.00

unclescam unclescam@buskers.org
Tue, 7 Jun 2005 12:11:09 -0400 (EDT)

if we
a good start, but the war compared to the consumer pay out per day is
minuscule.
if we
i work on the streets of america and see no rising of the we to action.
daily demonstrations, not within my vision or hearing. masses of we ?
the marxists are still doin the literature table and meetings .
the larouche folks are moving still.
the friends move on the lambs of war
small we, if we
how to take the war on war bigger
the war on capitalist inhumanity
there are small steps.
every I, of conscience, needs to speak to power,
and to each other.
break those chains