[Hpn] Terrorists Killed 3000 since 1990, Abortions kill 4000

Mon, 6 Jun 2005 18:20:08 -0400

Yeah unclescum,and your a self medicated over indulgent lobotomy needing
cretan,who escaped from Bridgewater and  mommy and daddy paid  for your
psychotherapy and child support and housing for years.

What happens when they cut you off from your their financial support boy?

If you want to throw barbs or continue to be insulting come on over  be glad
to have some ladies kick your puppet playing ass all the way back to Gardens
and  Common as it is  time for your annual 30 minute underwater with out
snorkle swim ...

Just put yourself in a class with Pete Singer he thought babies  up to 28
days old  were none human maybe  he is GOD?

You must be smoking roll your owns by the price of cigarettes in Mass,or are
picking up snipes off the ground and re-rolling today?

I like you bro. lets party.....HA HA HA

Just having some fun with you I know you are such a good sport!