[Hpn] SUPREME SUPREME COURT OUTLAWS USE OF MARIJUANA FOR MEDICAL REASONS~0T~

unclescam unclescam@buskers.org
Mon, 6 Jun 2005 17:40:22 -0400 (EDT)

another victory for the pharmaceutical / alchohol industry. three cheers
for stupidity. thanks bill your side won. i guess there's more drunken
judges than i thought. no surprise after they elected george president.
when do we get our democracy back? i think i'll join your nh list so i
can have fun with you there too. or are you into censorship too?