[Hpn] Terrorists Killed 3000 since 1990, Abortions kill 4000

unclescam unclescam@buskers.org
Mon, 6 Jun 2005 17:33:42 -0400 (EDT)

it's easy wes,
you take your conscience and call an ass an ass.
when a large majority of the homeless population are under-educated
single or divorced mothers with children, whom had thier children whilst
teenagers in the welfare system that denies the resource of protected
sex or even the knowledge of it's existance. then let a
self-acknowledged alcholic,
uneducated fool (and proud of it) drug addict pretend to be educating the
homeless on procreation. it's easy.
as to shutting him up, that is not my intent. let the fool continue, but
don't let the disinformation slide.