[Hpn] Bellevue plan seen as threat to tent cities

Sat, 4 Jun 2005 04:48:53 -0400

Sandy Andrews

Has contacted me and him, and she has asked him if he wants to be removed
from HPN list,I think the man should not have joined in the first place if
he has never been homeless, and appears to be just a whiner.

I know when I came to HPN I was green on usage of computer, but I never sent
the same message 20 times to the list just to be a asshole.

He is spamming himself and the list.

Since you have so much compassion and free time on your hands brother  why
do you not help him find his niche on HPN or off it?

And no the kill file is actually a good tool especially if one is being
bombarded with  petty arsed childish games as this fellow plays,he has
ComCast for his ISP it is broad band so he has plenty of power (and yet he
complains I am flooding his PC) why he uses it to complain and not  input
change just boogles my mind.

No Unclescam you are much better trained in the art of " facisim or brown
shirt"  nosing why don't you contact him, and help him to understand he just
got a notice from HPN and he should read it on how to unsubscribe or change
his e-mail  settings?

I have sent him numerous e-mails telling him who to contact sandra@asu.edu
and he still  does not get the picture,perhaps if you brought some color
crayons and Dick and Jane story book he would understand you?

Bill