[Hpn] Bellevue plan seen as threat to tent cities

unclescam unclescam@buskers.org
Sat, 4 Jun 2005 01:32:59 -0400 (EDT)

bill, there is no response from the admimistration of hpn to
his request to be taken off the list. don't know which one, because you
are mixing your lists inti the hpn mix and not telling which is which.
hpn should be run by someone. if tom is not doing it, it should be
eliminated it's function as a news service is limited to what you post
and most of that is off topic. this kill file shit is fascist power
usage. help him get off the list is the proper response. be kind to
those without your immense brain power. where is your compassion?