[Hpn] Legislatures and US Congress Stumbling Blocks To Poor

William C. Tinker wtinker@metrocast.net
Thu, 7 Jul 2005 13:41:46 -0400

As with any land lord if we take and destroy  decent  housing and do not
replace it then
of course there is certain to be none.Thus poverty encroaching laws are
made to keep the poor
from being seen publically,and other discriminatory laws are passed
impinging on our constitutional rights as human beings.

Urban Renewal did this,gentrification has done this,and NIMBY minded
uncaring,uneducated along human rights citizen law makers who stop being
independent
thinkers and join herd animals are the biggest enemies to life,liberty
and the pursuit of happiness,some of our constitutional rights as free born
US citizens do
this by not listening to us voters and  constituents.

There are no classes of persons, we are all born naked, and  the undertaker
gives us a split suit or dress to wear up the back when we die.

To think  money, or fame, or political clout changes where we all end up is
ludicrous, and after 7 years of attempting to educate a few
of the legislators,and Congress that  the working poor disabled,displaced
and poor voting
citizens are a huge voting block that some of you should have got the
picture.

We  understand you as Congress and legislators are busy, but if you shut the
door towards
giving a handup to a disabled or displaced person or family, you have
defeated the purposes for
being in Washington, DC and our states legislature in the first place.

William Charles Tinker
25 Granite Street
Northfield,N.H. 03276-1640
286-2492