[Hpn] My Life of Abuse & Persecution, please help me.~Off Topic

William C. Tinker wtinker@metrocast.net
Thu, 27 Jan 2005 10:48:50 -0500

----- Original Message -----
From: Byron Prior  alltrue@nl.rogers.com
Thursday, January 27, 2005
My Life of Abuse & Persecution, please help me.

My family has been destroyed by the Devil and his powers of Corruption,
we're left without even basic human rights.  When the Government & Legal
system are the Organized CRIME in CANADA, They Legalize same sex marriages,
Drugs, Prostitution, and they honor CHILD RAPEST.

The Federal Government is allowing the Credability & Reputation of the
Police & The Legal System, to be distroyed to protect ONE Corrupt Lawyer,
Politician, Judge, Child Rapest & now  member of THE ORDER OF CANADA .This
man has broken every law he swore to protect. Because this X-Justice
Minister and Chief Justice of the Supreme Court,  raped and impregnated my
12 year old sister, and covered it up his entire career, no one will help
us. To this day, no lawyer will represent me and the legal system will do
nothing to help.

The last lawyer I asked to represent me, told me, if any lawyer tried to
represent you, it would mean the end of their career. Visit my web site at
http://maxpages.com/sexualabuse   I pray GOD will bless us all.
Byron Prior