[Hpn] WHITE HOUSE ENDS SEARCH FOR WEAPONS MASS DESTRUCTION?

Graeme Bacque gbacque@colosseum.com
Thu, 13 Jan 2005 19:51:12 -0500

William C. Tinker wrote:

> Gee if we had all this money and money spent on a NATO unsactioned war,we
> could
> have ended poverty and homelessness for all involuntary homeless  in
> USA and
> housed every one too.
> Bill
> www.newhampshirehomeless.org

I recently read somewhere that the price tag to date for this particular
military adventure is something like 175 billion dollars... and counting.

As well as housing every homeless person in the U.S. this amount of
money could have  been used to establish a national healthcare scheme,
substantially improve public education, create hundreds of thousands of
jobs, ensure that quality affordable child care is available to everyone
who requires it, et cetera, et cetera., et cetera......

Beginning to get the picture?

Graeme