[Hpn] I saw Terri Schiavo on the news and she "WAS" very much alert~OT~

unclescam unclescam@buskers.org
Thu, 24 Feb 2005 09:55:40 -0500 (EST)

let us prey
we have seen this before.
it's not only off topic it's morally reprehensible to accept the
mechanical
life of this poor soul. no one knows the desires of this woman. perhaps
if we were to have a webcam on her for the next year or so, watch the
degradation of her vegetative state, we would be better able to
understand just how alert she is. from the propped up hospice bed to the
blank drooling face, where is your compassion? we see the same thing
differently.
when, for the greater good, should we meet our maker.
are her parents going to take her home and care for her personally? we
see another story where they did and at 86 a mother does the pennance.
whither terri's parents. are they changing the tubes?
are you the ghoul to watch forever?
to everything there is a season,
and a time for every purpose under heaven.
don't sign this morally reprehensible petition, it's none of our
business.