[Hpn] Updated Info On Families Facing Homelessness

Sat, 20 Aug 2005 03:24:40 -0400

------=_NextPart_000_01F3_01C5A536.B31768C0

From: "T.S.Noack" tsnoack@metrocast.net
Friday, August 19, 2005

When  "Rep."s such as "Tony Soltani" look at threads concerning a mass
eviction as "spam"ming, then these threads will come in handy when =
elections
come around. I am Tammy S. Noack, the one who brought this mass eviction =
light. I can easily resolve my situation in this matter but chose to =
ride it
out for a bit and see how much help really comes to aid and assist the
others.

I have 2 folders totaling over 1200 emails from Mr.William Charles
Tinker and will start ferreting thru them all for less than considerate
attitudes from the Governor, senators, representatives or council =
members on
homelessness. I've even canceled a weekend in Connecticut to attend a
gathering for my Mom's anniversary to finish meeting up with others =
involved
who I've not been able to contact yet with me staying by the phone =
waiting
and them working and anyone who Mr.William Charles Tinker has contacted =
bring this further into public awareness. so far, after 3 days, I have =
only
been voluntarily contacted by one person and that person is not an =
elected
official.

I will be psychologically and grammatically analyzing any emails I
get from those people who have a political, business interest or who =
might
be screening info for others that claim to wanna help, offer suggestions =
or
just have a compulsion to express sympathy.

I have attended a few of the homeless meetings with Mr.William Charles=20
Tinker
and have even been  to an appalling $45 one in Nashua attended by the
president's appointee to homelessness, Phil Mangano, who MC'ed a very
irrelevant joke session solely on his heritage.

All in all the meeting was pretty much a bust with the
exception of the exchanging of business cards but with all this =
networking,
where is the help and progress. I don't even remember what was being =
served
for food.

Ok,time to send this out and save some sarcasm for other insidious=20
hypocrites.

William Charles Tinker

New Hampshire Homeless  / Founded 11-28-99
25 Granite Street
Northfield,N.H. 03276-1640  USA
Advocates,activists for disabled,displaced human rights.
1-603-286-2492
http://www.missingkids.com
http://www.nationalhomeless.org
http://www.newhampshirehomeless.org

------=_NextPart_000_01F3_01C5A536.B31768C0

<HTML><HEAD>
charset=3Diso-8859-1">
<STYLE></STYLE>
</HEAD>
<BODY bgColor=3D#ffffff>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2><FONT face=3D"Times New Roman" =
size=3D3>From:=20
"T.S.Noack" </FONT><A href=3D""><FONT face=3D"Times New Roman"=20
size=3D3>tsnoack@metrocast.net</FONT></A><FONT face=3D"Times New Roman"=20
size=3D3><BR>Friday, August 19, 2005<BR><BR><BR><BR>When&nbsp; "Rep."s =
such as=20
"Tony Soltani" look at threads concerning a mass<BR>eviction as =
"spam"ming, then=20
these threads will come in handy when elections<BR>come around. I am =
Tammy S.=20
Noack, the one who brought this mass eviction to<BR>light. I can easily =
resolve=20
my situation in this matter but chose to ride it<BR>out for a bit and =
see how=20
much help really comes to aid and assist the<BR>others.<BR><BR>I have 2 =
folders=20
totaling over 1200 emails from Mr.William Charles<BR>Tinker and will =
start=20
ferreting thru them all for less than considerate<BR>attitudes from the=20
Governor, senators, representatives or council members =
on<BR>homelessness. I've=20
even canceled a weekend in Connecticut to attend a<BR>gathering for my =
Mom's=20
anniversary to finish meeting up with others involved<BR>who I've not =
been able=20
to contact yet with me staying by the phone waiting<BR>and them working =
and=20
anyone who Mr.William Charles Tinker has contacted to<BR>bring this =
further into=20
public awareness. so far, after 3 days, I have only<BR>been voluntarily=20
contacted by one person and that person is not an =
elected<BR>official.<BR><BR>I=20
will be psychologically and grammatically analyzing any emails I<BR>get =
from=20
those people who have a political, business interest or who might<BR>be=20
screening info for others that claim to wanna help, offer suggestions =
or<BR>just=20
have a compulsion to express sympathy.<BR><BR>I have attended a few of =
the=20
homeless meetings with Mr.William Charles <BR>Tinker<BR>and have even =
been&nbsp;=20
to an appalling $45 one in Nashua attended by the<BR>president's =
appointee to=20
homelessness, Phil Mangano, who MC'ed a very<BR>irrelevant joke session =
solely=20
on his heritage.<BR><BR>All in all the meeting was pretty much a bust =
with=20
the<BR>exception of the exchanging of business cards but with all this=20
networking,<BR>where is the help and progress. I don't even remember =
what was=20
being served<BR>for food.<BR><BR>Ok,time to send this out and save some =
sarcasm=20
for other insidious <BR>hypocrites.</FONT></FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2><FONT face=3D"Times New Roman"=20
size=3D3></FONT></FONT>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2><FONT face=3D"Times New Roman"=20
size=3D3></FONT></FONT>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2><FONT face=3D"Times New Roman"=20
size=3D3></FONT></FONT>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2><FONT face=3D"Times New Roman"=20
size=3D3></FONT></FONT>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2><FONT face=3D"Times New Roman"=20
size=3D3></FONT></FONT>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2><FONT face=3D"Times New Roman"=20
size=3D3></FONT></FONT>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2><FONT face=3D"Times New Roman"=20
size=3D3></FONT></FONT>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2><FONT face=3D"Times New Roman"=20
size=3D3></FONT>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV><BR><BR></DIV></FONT>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>William Charles Tinker</FONT></DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>New Hampshire Homeless&nbsp; / Founded=20
11-28-99<BR>25 Granite Street<BR>Northfield,N.H. 03276-1640&nbsp;=20
USA<BR>Advocates,activists for disabled,displaced human=20
rights.<BR>1-603-286-2492<BR><A=20
href=3D"http://www.missingkids.com">http://www.missingkids.com</A><BR><A =

href=3D"http://www.nationalhomeless.org">http://www.nationalhomeless.org<=
/A><BR><A=20
href=3D"http://www.newhampshirehomeless.org">http://www.newhampshirehomel=
ess.org</A><BR></FONT></DIV></BODY></HTML>

------=_NextPart_000_01F3_01C5A536.B31768C0--