[Hpn] 9 FAMILIES AT FORREST HILLS APARTMENT FRANKLIN NH RESIDENTS BEING EVICTED

Wed, 17 Aug 2005 18:32:40 -0400

------=_NextPart_000_019E_01C5A35A.0C635DF0

**EVICTION NEWS RELEASE AND REQUEST FOR ASSISTANCE**

The on site manager at Forrest Hills Apartment in Franklin NH  has been=20
telling tenants  that 9 low income families will be served with eviction =

notices and the Merrimack County Sheriff is serving evictions.=20

Many of these tenants have small children and have no place to go.

The on site  Manager claims that the tenants will have 5 minutes to =20
vacate their apartments once served.

If I am correct the Franklin District Court being locally biased should=20
have  not hear these cases they should be moved to either Concord=20
District Court or New London District.

I learned this information first hand from a Mr. Tammy Noack (603)=20
934-3716  tsnoack@metrocast.net a tenant at Forrest Hills Apartments if=20
you  have any further questions please contact him.  I just thought that =

this was news worthy and since  it is about housing it was good  human=20
interest story material.

Please recall / remember Franklin District Court demolished 16 units of=20
affordable housing and evicted 37 people for its so called "downtown=20
revitalization program" which was in reality a poverty cleansing of 24=20
adults and  13 children of who  5 were special needs students.

Thank you.

William Charles Tinker

New Hampshire Homeless  / Founded 11-28-99
25 Granite Street
Northfield,N.H. 03276-1640  USA
Advocates,activists for disabled,displaced human rights.
1-603-286-2492
http://www.missingkids.com
http://www.nationalhomeless.org
http://www.newhampshirehomeless.org

------=_NextPart_000_019E_01C5A35A.0C635DF0

<HTML><HEAD>
charset=3Diso-8859-1">
<STYLE></STYLE>
</HEAD>
<BODY bgColor=3D#ffffff>
<DIV>**EVICTION NEWS RELEASE AND REQUEST FOR ASSISTANCE**<BR><BR>The on =
site=20
manager at Forrest Hills Apartment in Franklin NH&nbsp; has been =
<BR>telling=20
tenants&nbsp; that 9 low income families will be served with eviction=20
<BR>notices and the Merrimack County Sheriff is serving evictions. =
<BR><BR>Many=20
of these tenants have small children and have no place to go.<BR><BR>The =
on=20
site&nbsp; Manager claims that the tenants will have 5 minutes to&nbsp;=20
<BR>vacate their apartments once served.<BR><BR>If I am correct the =
Franklin=20
District Court being locally biased should <BR>have&nbsp; not hear these =
cases=20
they should be moved to either Concord <BR>District Court or New London=20
District.<BR><BR>I learned this information first hand from a Mr. Tammy =
Noack=20
(603) <BR>934-3716&nbsp; <A href=3D"">tsnoack@metrocast.net</A> a tenant =
at=20
Forrest Hills Apartments if <BR>you&nbsp; have any further questions =
please=20
contact him.&nbsp; I just thought that <BR>this was news worthy and =
since&nbsp;=20
it is about housing it was good&nbsp; human <BR>interest story=20
material.<BR><BR>Please recall / remember Franklin District Court =
demolished 16=20
units of <BR>affordable housing and evicted 37 people for its so called=20
"downtown <BR>revitalization program" which was in reality a poverty =
cleansing=20
of 24 <BR>adults and&nbsp; 13 children of who&nbsp; 5 were special needs =

students.<BR><BR>Thank you.<BR><BR><BR>William Charles Tinker<BR><BR>New =

Hampshire Homeless&nbsp; / Founded 11-28-99<BR>25 Granite=20
Street<BR>Northfield,N.H. 03276-1640&nbsp; USA<BR>Advocates,activists =
for=20
disabled,displaced human rights.<BR>1-603-286-2492<BR><A=20
href=3D"">http://www.missingkids.com</A><BR><A=20
href=3D"">http://www.nationalhomeless.org</A><BR><A=20
href=3D"">http://www.newhampshirehomeless.org</A><BR><BR><BR></DIV>

------=_NextPart_000_019E_01C5A35A.0C635DF0--