[Hpn] HOMELESS MAN'S BODY FOUND IN TENT

Mon, 15 Aug 2005 08:36:59 -0400

I do not know how any one else feels about this,but this man has a name,and
he was not always homeless, and this country should be keeping a record of
all homeless deaths so that we will be able to read them on National
Homeless Memorial Day.

We should never forget that this is all americans  shame for not getting
these people help,or housed.
A Brother In The Struggle
Bill
www.newhampshirehomeless.org

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/local/volusia/orl-cfbriefs15_305aug15,0,1804229.story?coll=orl-news-headlines-volusia

Homeless man found dead in tent

August 15, 2005

VOLUSIA COUNTY -- The body of a homeless man was discovered in a transient
camp along a strip of woods off U.S. Highway 92 near Bellevue Avenue,
authorities said.

The man had lain dead in a tent for several days before another homeless man
found him Friday. An autopsy is scheduled for early this week, Volusia
County Sheriff's Office spokesman Brandon Haught said.

  The Sheriff's Office is trying to identify the man and asks that anyone
with information call 386-248-1777.

Erin Cox of the Sentinel staff contributed to this report. Information from
The Associated Press and South Florida Sun-Sentinel also was used.

William Charles Tinker

New Hampshire Homeless  / Founded 11-28-99
25 Granite Street
Northfield,N.H. 03276-1640  USA
Advocates,activists for disabled,displaced human rights.
1-603-286-2492
http://www.missingkids.com
http://www.nationalhomeless.org
http://www.newhampshirehomeless.org