[Hpn] 3rd National Conference Addressing Homelessness for People with Mental Illnesses and/or Substance Use Disorders: Preparing People for Change: Knowledge and Choice

Morgan W. Brown morganbrown@gmail.com
Thu, 11 Aug 2005 16:48:47 -0400

My apologies if you have already come across the below information
either directly or from elsewhere.

In fact this is a conference I would be interested in attending,
should one or more organizations or state entitles (e.g., the DMH,
etc.) in Vermont be able and willing to help sponsor me financially
(i.e., covering my expenses for the flight out and back, hotel stay
for one personal occupancy, etc.; without my going out of pocket) in
order that I might do so.

Morgan  morganbrown@gmail.com
Morgan W. Brown
Montpelier Vermont USA
Norsehorse's Home Turf:
http://norsehorses-turf.blogspot.com

Chat Live & Privately (i.e., one on one) with Morgan:
http://norsehorse.chatango.com
(whenever I am online and logged into Chatango anyway)