[Hpn] One More Item Re: Pathways to Housing: Supported Housing for Street-Dwelling Homeless Individuals With Psychiatric Disabilities; Psychiatric Services, April 2000; + more

Morgan W. Brown Morgan W. Brown" <morganbrown@gmail.com
Mon, 29 Nov 2004 08:25:18 -0500

One more item of related interest, my last, today anyway:

Psychiatric Services, January 2003
Two Genealogies of Supported Housing and Their Implications for
Outcome Assessment:
http://ps.psychiatryonline.org/cgi/content/full/54/1/50

Morgan <morganbrown@gmail.com>
Morgan W. Brown