[Hpn] Highly Recommended by William Tinker

wtinker@metrocast.net wtinker@metrocast.net
Wed, 24 Nov 2004 05:07:57 -0700

Hi,

William Tinker would like you to see this Web page:

Thankful Baby Pilgrim
(By Flowgo)

Click below to see this page and to join the Flowgo mailing list:
http://refer.flowgo.com/rsubf_ng.cfm?id=edslSlhuqwDolPrcjDrrf&l=79&p=194790&d=11-24-04

To just visit the recommended page, click here:
http://refer.flowgo.com/refer/redir_ng.cfm?p=194790&d=11-24-04&id=edslSlhuqwDolPrcjDrrf

We also thought you might be interested in the following SPECIAL offer!

Congratulations!  You've been chosen to receive a FREE* Computer!  This IBM ThinkCentre A30 with an Intel Celeron Processor and a 15-inch Flat Panel Monitor is a $797 value.  Find out how to get your FREE Computer now!

*with participation
http://refer.flowgo.com/adredir.cfm?s=23&ad_id=2580&d=11-24-04

The flowgo.com mail referral system is meant to be used exclusively as a way to forward preferred pages to friends.

One of your friends sent this email through our website.
Friend's name: William Tinker
Friend's IP address: 65.175.186.218
Date and Time: 11/24/04 5:07:22 AM Pacific

If you feel this email was sent to you in error, or you do not know the friend you are receiving emails from, please notify us at:

abuse@flowgo.com

If you wish to never receive a referral from a friend, click the link below.

http://refer.flowgo.com/nonrecip.cfm?id=edslSlhuqwDolPrcjDrrf