[Hpn] Kill file for Unclescam he has not learned in 6 years how to make intelligent posts

unclescam unclescam@buskers.org
Wed, 17 Nov 2004 08:43:13 -0500 (EST)

thanks bill,
 i appreciate your condemnation. shows there's still a god out there.
why did you think i personally wanted an email from you. i'm a group guy.