[Hpn] Re: Fw: Women's Home for destitute in Manchester, Pearl Manor

unclescam unclescam@buskers.org
Tue, 16 Nov 2004 22:16:14 -0500 (EST)

i have no personal mail with you. i reply to your hpn posts on hpn.
i've nothing to hide and nowhere to hide it.
as to rules, is truth in advertizing one of them?
i paid my college loans
all dogs eat shit
my federal withholdings pay your social security not the state.
what fun. name calling and dog baiting. good