[Hpn] Re: Fw: Women's Home for desitute in Manchester, Pearl Manor

unclescam unclescam@buskers.org
Tue, 16 Nov 2004 21:30:56 -0500 (EST)

sokay
  why din't you show that thread?  kinda like g.w's wmd's in the
iraqyard.
i guess if he pays yer bills you'll make it easy for him. live easy on
my taxes
i believe in charity for idiots

On 11/17/2004, "William Charles Tinker" <wtinker@metrocast.net> wrote:

>Well Uncle Tom  she had wrote earlier in reference to homeless and so I
>bolstered her thoughts on pushing towards her goal of the home which
>originally was supposed to be non profit and for the indigent it was built
>to house poor not  $6,000.00 a month incarcerated people...
>
>See you only see half of the thread if that
>Any way  good seeing your still on line and bitching  keep it up maybe you
>will get King George I to actually do something for homeless besides have
>smiling Phil Mangano running across country pushing a out dated 10 year plan
>to end homelessness...
>Gotta go watch the tube you keep them HPNers in line
>cya
>

>William Charles Tinker
>New Hampshire Homeless / Founded 11-28-99
>25 Granite Street
>Northfield,New Hampshire 03276-1640  USA
>1-603-286-249
>Advocates,activists for disabled,displaced and human rights
>http://www.missingkids.com
>http://www.nationalhomeless.org
>http://www.newhampshirehomeless.org
>http://pictures.newhampshirehomeless.org