[Hpn] The bottom line is helping end homelessness not exloiting it for monetary gain

unclescam unclescam@buskers.org
Tue, 16 Nov 2004 21:24:34 -0500 (EST)

oh my, a sob story to pull my heart strings. i feel so sorry you blew your
mind out. i take it back about you having responsibility for your self.
the
state is doin a fine job of it. did you say even knowing this shit would
disable you. you still did it? seems a goog ploy to rip off the system.
congrats