[Hpn] Re: Fw: Women's Home for desitute in Manchester, Pearl Manor

Graeme Bacque gbacque@colosseum.com
Tue, 16 Nov 2004 21:20:33 -0500

unclescam wrote:

>but what question were you answering?
>did you read her statement? she was asking nothing of you
>and you replied with an incoherant rant. enough of this personl
>aggrandizement.

It never ceases to amaze me how people get so worked up over things that
have so little real impact on their own existence.

May I suggest that you not take his 'personal aggrandizement' (in your
own subjective words) so personally and simply don't read what you find
bothersome?